It’s Top 5 Friday! Today I am building off an earlier post about living a vegan lifestyle, and sharing 5 more cruelty-free products that I’m pretty excited about:
1. Schmidt’s Deodorant in Bergamot + Lime – if you’ve been following along for MoFo you will know I just scored some of this two weeks ago when I went to Viva La Vegan Grocery and it is by far the best deodorant I have used ever. Every other deodorant I’ve used since going vegan has left me stinky by the end of the day but not this. Also it smells sooo good.
2. Lush No Drought dry shampoo – I wash my hair every few days and the day in between washes I use dry shampoo. It’s great. It absorbs the oil at my roots and in my bangs and keeps it at bay for the entire day. I find it works best when I apply it at night before bed so that when I wake up its worked it’s magic and there is no powdery residue. This 4.6 oz bottle has lasted me a year and 10 months so it’s well worth the price!
3. NCLA Nail Wraps – I’ve got these guys on my nails now. I had wanted to try them for a while and finally decided to order them. The application process was pretty easy (the hardest part for me was figuring out the right size decal for each finger) and they have been super durable. I’ve reapplied a top coat every other day and they haven’t chipped and it’s been 7 days.
4. The Diva Cup – I debated about putting this on the list for a minute but you know what the Diva Cup has changed my life. Seriously. My BFF was the only person I knew who had one (or told me about it) but it always seemed too gross for me. Then a few months ago I started thinking about how much waste I was creating by my periods not to mention I had no idea if the tampons I was using were cruelty free or made by a company who tests. So I looked into the Diva Cup some more, I discovered it was in fact cruelty free so decided to give the Diva Cup a try in June and I’ve never looked back. I think every woman needs to try it because I’m confident it will change your life too!
5. Method – I really love Method’s dish and hand soaps and am a big fan of their laundry detergent as well. And that they recently collaborated with Orla Kiely for bottle designs doesn’t hurt either. My favorite scents are the vanilla chai and tomato vine.
What are some of your favorite cruelty-free products at the moment?